Load limiter in three sizes with large center drill hole for internal cable and wire routing
– Prevents damage in case of collision
– Stops the robot in case of mechanical overload
– Manual return to the starting position – simple and precise
– Continuously pneumatically adjustable overload threshold
– Integrated cable and wire routing possible
The robot and tool sides are held in position pneumatically and form a rigid unit under normal working conditions. The release forces or torques are specified via the set air pressure. In case of an overload the tool side gives way. A sensor detects the deflection and sends a signal to the robot controller, which stops the entire unit. Once the fault has been rectified and the tool has been brought back into a vertical position, the unit can be manually centered in its initial position using two integrated adjusting screws.