F6Di: Sensor with internal measuring amplifier
The force-torque sensors of the F6Di version are equipped with internal electronics for signal processing. The analog signal is internally amplified, digitized and assigned to the applied loads by means of a calibration matrix.
• 16 bit resolution
• Digital signal transmission
• Data frequency 500 Hz simultaneously on 6 channels
• Fieldbus connection (PROFIBUS, PROFINET, EtherCat, …)
F6De: Sensor with external measuring amplifier
The force-torque sensors version F6De process the analog signals by means of a high-quality external 8-channel amplifier. This enables the coupling to an evaluation system or a robot control.
• 24 bit resolution
• Analog signal transmission
• Data frequency 48 kHz simultaneously on 8 channels
• Communication interfaces: USB, CANopen or EtherCat